EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lifestyle and Entertainment

I was updating my Bahasa Malaysia blog kehidupan satu realiti when I decided to start placing money making opportunity banners from advertlets. Therefore I have to log in to the website and get the code. However I can't get the code working due to some technical mistakes. The error message says that the code does not match with my account. So I have to delete to code for the time being.

While browsing through advertlets website, came across an article about MFM ( not 3some please). It a restaurant serving fish products Manhattan Fish Market. I remembered that I had blogged about MFM before and I decided to try my luck in having MFM advertise on my blog and in return I might be ale to earn some small income.

Earlier in the day while reading my blog, I found the an ad in my side bar advertlets about FACES. It is an online version of the magazine and cater to lifestyles and entertainment sector. At the moment FACEs is giving out freebies for bloggers who blog about them. For the entertainment concious community, FACEs can provide them useful information to make day and nightlife lively for them.

I have registered with FACES and when will you?

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger