EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ASTRO -Making Your Life Poorer

ASTRO had just increased their subscription earlier this year and it seems that (to me) they are going to make more money from us who has no choice but to bow to their needs and interest. Today I receive the latest Astro Mag with a new note and form introducing ASTROVIEW which is FREE for the next 12 months. Who does not want FREE goodies? So.... a copy that will cost RM4.80 per issue will be FREE for the next 12 month. Whats next? On the 13th month? It will show up in your monthly bill? So does that means we are not getting anymore FREE copies every month as we usually do? After all do you really read the magazine? I have not read my FREE copies after the first browse when it reaches my mail box. It will be a waste to subscribe to the magazine when I can go out an enjoy Roti Canai, Nasi Lemak and Teh Tarik instead of paying ASTRO.

Now I am paying RM104.95 and come Mac 2009 I will have to pay RM 109.75. It is very difficult to get ASTRO to terminate your subscription, Just as difficult if you want to change your package when you have to pay them to change which is just using the expensive click of the mouse. I still believe that subscribers should still get the FREE copies monthly.

So is ASTRO making your life richer? ( or poorer?)

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger