EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, November 19, 2007

Busy Weekends

Beginning first week of November I have been driving up to Alor Setar every weekend. It is some sort of a replicate of what I had been going through during 1995-96 when I travel back from Kuala Lumpur to Jitra but that was in an express bus. This time it is driving. Of course driving solo is very tiring but I have no choice.

The first trip was up to Kuala Perlis from 29th October till 4th November when I drive back to Kuala Lumpur. And after office on 5th November drive back to Alor Setar for a lecture in Kubang Pasu and return to Kuala Lumpur again on 8th. November. When I receive the news that my brother passed away, I drive back to Alor Setar again on 17th November and today 19th I am back in Kuala Lumpur.

This weekend on 23rd I will drive back to Alor Setar again for a lecture in Kangar and be back to Kuala Lumpur on 28th. Then will be going back to Alor Setar again on 1st December for another programme at Alor Setar until 12th. 20th December will be the Eid ul Adh and 25th the Christmas. Some wedding feast will be in between since its the school holidays. Its tiring but couldn't be helped.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger