EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, October 08, 2007

Dinner @ Manhattan Fish Market

It has been a very rare occasion I had dinner at a posh and high end restaurant. Since yesterday I was with my family I decided to let them have a taste of dinner such restaurant. What prompt me to take them to this restaurant was because I we just break our fast with drink and some light food. First we entered a restaurant at Semua House but there's not many food left so decided to go somewhere else. Then on Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman tried Restoran Insaf and found out that there is no more seat available.

Then while on the way to Sogo before going the the Bandaraya LRT Station, I saw this Manhattan Fish Market. So decided to give my family a treat. The restaurant is one of the chains of Manhattan FishMarket in Malaysia and this one is at the ground floor at one corner of Sogo Shopping Complex.

Let the picture do the talking.


This Manhattan Fish and Chips costs RM 14.90

Big Boat has a price tag of RM 8.90. This is on the Kiddie's Menu.


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger