EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Bloggers Contest - Blog4FT

I received a very good news in my gmail this afternoon. Its from Nuffnang. I paste below what I copied from the email. However that does not mean I am a computer slave of the popular 'copy and paste' culture.

Dear Nuffnanger,

Congratulations as you've won the Consolation Prize for Project Alpha Blogging Contest Week 1!

You've won the following items;

- Adidas A3/ Rimmel London/ Montagne Jeuneese Pack worth RM150
- 5 tickets to Pyramid Ice worth RM100
- 2 tickets to all Sunway Theme Parks for a day worth RM180

Kindly collect your winnings from Nuffnang office located at;

12B-5 & 12B-6, Heritage House,
33 Jalan Yap Ah Shak,
50300 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.
Office No : +6 03 2694 8828

We're open on working days from 9am till 6pm. If you're coming over during lunch hours, do give us a call in advance. Kindly collect your prizes as soon as possible as some of the prizes have expiry dates by the end of the year.

Once again, congratulations!!

For the list of all winners, check out the Contest page.

Cheers
Blogger Relations Department
Nuffnang Sdn Bhd



Yes!! Yes!!, I've won the first week, weekly prize for my posting about Nuffnang's Project Alpha. The results mentioned that my post won 4th prize and what I should receive;



  • Adidas A3/ Rimmel London/ Montagne Jeuneese Pack worth RM300

  • 5 tickets to Pyramid Ice worth RM100

  • 2 tickets to all Sunway Theme Parks for a day worth RM180



  • Can you spot the difference that I highlighted in red? Definitely I will enquire about it when I go and claim my prize. This is my second winning from this blog after I posted a pre event blog for the Bloggers "K"arnival event last June. 

    Yesterday afternoon 5th October, I was invited and attended the launching of another blog posting contest Blog4FT. This contest is organised by Ministry of Federal Territories and officiated by the Minister himself. It was held at Pavillion in Bukit Bintang, KL. Blog4FT is an effort to promote the three Federal Territories. The contest will end on 5th January 2010.  Bloggers are free to write about these:

    Attractive prizes are up for grabs and the preview of them is as below:

    There will be four categories - general public, juniors(below18), Malaysian media and International (Non Malaysians). Winners will be determined by public voting (30%) and panel of judges (70%). The judges are Ahiruddin Atan (Rocky'sBru), Datuk Seri Wong Chun Wai, Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes and Tan Sri Dr Lim Kok Wing.


    Bloggers can can get more details at the official website HERE or HERE


    I have submitted my first blog HERE and please


    1 comment:

    marcusan said...

    hahaha..congrats!! cuba nasib, pun kena jugak! LOL

    eh, this FT thing is goodlar.. i nak jer join!! menang kete wor!! XDD

    AFFILIATION

    TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

    1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
    These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

    Followers

    BILLBOARD

    WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

    Powered By Blogger