EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, October 03, 2009

My Nipples -18SX

I went for paintball training today in preparation for the Malaysian Super Lite tournament at ASTAKA, Petaling Jaya. It was my first practice with a combined team of Yakuza and Feva Community. During the skirmish, I was very careless to expose myself to the opponent and was rained by pellets from an e-marker. FYI, I am only using house mechanical marker. Of all the place I was shot, two pellets landed on both my nipples each. What a place to be shot.

of all the places 18sx on Twitpic

3 comments:

marcusan said...

wahaha.. hahahaha... HHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!

seriously? at the field uncle tak cakap pun? hahaha... nagm ngam samo ha?!! realli lah!!

really your rezeki lar! XDD

Ashleyteng said...

LOL... ngam ngam at two place. it proves something. uncle has got luck! and the luck will be with the team til the tournament ends!

Ken Wooi said...

lol.. pity you lah.. =P

kenwooi.com

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger