EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Excitement Of A Winner

I was so excited to have won a prize from my blogging activity and this morning I head to KL to go to Nuffnang and claim my prize. Its my first time going to Nuffnang's office according to the address located at Heritage House in Jalan Yap Ah Shak. Yap Ah Shak must be related to the Kapitan China and founder  of Kuala Lumpur during mid 80s, Yap Ah Loy. I copied this picture of Yap Ah Loy from Wikipedia. There is also a street named after him at Chinatown, nearby where Kuala Lumpur was set up.


This is the first time I hear the name Yap Ah Shak and asked my friends the whereabout of the street and Heritage House where Nuffnang's office is. One of my friend then ask me to use GPS when I go looking for  the place. however I do not have GPS and then he showed me his GPS. This is his GPS........

However I do check on the internet the where about of Jalan Yap Ah Shak and found out its just connected to Jalan Doraisamy. Who Dorai is,I have no idea. Jalan Doraisamy is off Jalan Sultan Ismail. What a nice blend of three major names belonging to three major races on Malaysia. A Melayu, An Indian and a Chinese. All these have connection with the heritage of Kuala Lumpur and no wonder the area is called Heritage Row.


This is where Nuffnang's office is, The Heritage House. Itis behind the Sheraton Imperial on Jalan Sultan Ismail.

Another Heritage building opposite Heritage House.



This row of single storey building house the night life activities. Its Asian Heritage Row.

I found out I was the first winner to claim my prize. The prize was handed over by this Nuffnang staff. Coincidentally, I have visited and read his blog a few times.


These are my prize




This win is a motivation for me to keep blogging and there are more contest on the line.

2 comments:

marcusan said...

Wah sey.. your wion inspires me la Uncle!!!

haha.. amacam? share share larr.. XDD

Anonymous said...

Most of the items are for ladies. Auwwww....

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger