EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Do You Smoke?

Do You Smoke? I don't smoke. From the start I do not smoke. I am the only one in my family who do not smoke. My late grandfather and grandmother smoke. My father smokes. Not my mum. All my brother smokes. His son smokes. My son in law smokes. But I am not a smoker.

My thank to my father who caught me when I was trying to smoke when I was in the childhood years. As far as I can remember I was not even ten years old I think. If not for that incident I might be a smoker too today. Thank god I am not a smoker.

Why all of a sudden I blog about smoking. Emmmm....smoking is a habit, I think and I suppose. So don't start. Smoking is addictive and thats why its very difficult to quit when one become a smoker. Smoking project a macho image? Is it so? Well, its only men think so especially youngsters and school going adolescent. I am a man and I don't see the macho in a man when he smokes. Then what about women who smoke? What do we call them? Maybe my female readers can shed some light on why you smoke.

I know health advice can't stop people from smoker. Smokers will debate that smoke doesn't kill. "My grandfather smokes and he lives until 80 years old." That might be an argument. Of course la, that is your grandfather. Many grandfather to be has no chance to be a grandfather lor.

The blog HERE prompt me to write this posting. Sorry it is in Bahasa Melayu.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger