EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blog Advertisement Network

About a month ago I registered with a new online advertising for blogs after reading about the new advertising network at Hongkiat.com. With all the hope of making some money online I posted the ad banner on my sidebar. I can see some activities but when I check with my account it seems that not even 1 click was found. It seems that the fail to fulfill my expectation. Advertisements placed on the banner are just in writing and nothing attractive (see screen shot below) which might be the reason for the no click. So now I decided to pull down the ad banner. I just loose my USD 15 for registering with them. After all its their money as a gift for me registering my profile there.


Besides the company started with another name that is a combination of the existing two advertising companies already on the running track but suddenly they changed it to another name and not even sending an email informing about the change. So now I will say bye-bye and kita Go lah! I will stick to Nuffnang which I already made more than RM100 and advertlets that also has some of my money in the account. These two companies are performing better.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger