EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Whats For Breakfast?

One

Ever watch that documentary every morning over RTM2? I think that is one of the good programme that not only helps promote the habit of having a good breakfast. It also helps to educate viewers when it also inform about the food content, its calorific value and nutrient functions.

Traditionally breakfast is a large cooked meal eaten before work and designed to carry people through a large part of the day. Breakfast is the first meal of the day
. - Wikipedia

There is a saying, "Take breakfast as a king, lunch like a rich man and dinner like a pauper"

Why breakfast
  • people who eat breakfast tend to weigh less
  • Research has indicated that eating a meal before noon, consisting of standard breakfast-style foods is positively correlated with improved functioning of school-aged children
  • uels the body to help provide energy, better concentration and problem-solving ability throughout the day
  • first chance the body has to refuel its glucose levels essential for the brain and is the main energy source.
More reference on why breakfast.
In Malaysia and Singapore, breakfast sometimes consists of a popular Malay food called nasi lemak. Other food such as roti canai (known as roti prata in Singapore), kaya toast, half boiled eggs and wonton noodles are also among the favorites. In the East Coast, glutinous rice is eaten as breakfast. Malaysian Chinese from the town of Klang, which is famous for its Bak Kut Teh frequently eat it for breakfast. In other parts of Malaysia and Singapore however, it is more commonly eaten as other meals. - Wikipedia.

Two

My breakfast today is scrambled egg. I thought of frying two eggs sunny side, in the non stick pan but since the pan has lost its non stick properties, the eggs sticks to the pan I have to scramble it. So it turn to be scramble egg. Then I add some beef curry and a potato. So I have protein and carbohydrate. Took breakfast with a cup of 3 in one coffee. Well, the cheapest I can find in the market.

After I get my breakfast ready I saw the time on the wall clock. Hahaha, its 15 minutes to one. There goes my breakfast. Can I consider it brunch? Don't think so.

My breakfast menu today.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger