EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dead or Still Alive?

I started this blog Nasi Lemak Roti Canai Teh Tarik in Bahasa Melayu but after having visits from outside Malaysia, I decided to change it to English. Besides I can repolish my English that has begun to get rusty over the years since I left the education profession as a teacher in 1980. However I still need to convey my views in Bahasa Melayu and publish another blog with the name of Realiti Hidup. The blog did not get the much expected number of readers; well due to a few factors I suppose. Never mind. As time goes on, I hope more visitor will stumble upon that blog.

Today I decided to change the name and URL of the blog to something more attractive. I change the name from Realiti Hidup to a new tittle Catitan Alam Maya. I also tried to change the URL to something easier to remember and type. So I tried to register the acronym of Catitan Alam Maya to cam.blogspot.com. Blogger return with the URL as not available and that means someone has taken the URL. I checked the URL and found it www.cam.blogspot.com belonging to blog A Blogger for Richard-Dick Walko.

Its ok if someone beat me for the URL since I just started blogging in 2006 and this guy started in 2001. First come first serve. What disappoint me is that the blog is either dead or paralysed. The last post was on Wednesday July 25 2001, about 7 years ago.

So I have to settle with another URL www.catitanalamaya.blogspot.com.


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger