EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wishing Good Luck for Miri Bloggers Gathering

Now it is 6 minutes past 12 as shown by my laptop clock and it is already 29th December 2007. So in less than 24 hours you all bloggers in Miri will be at the Miri Bloggers Gathering and how I wish I am part of the gathering.

I have been keeping tab with the happenings in Miri ever since 1997 with fond memories that still linger in my mind. Then last July was another memory made that stick in me is the opportunity to be present at the Gathering organised by Ladybird. As I had blogged before Miri is the most memorable place in Malaysia that I have been and will not turn down any opportunity to go to Miri. And you members of Miri Community surely have seen me online from time to time.

To all bloggers who are attending I would like to wish happy gathering to end 2007 with sweet notes.

1 comment:

Uchu Keling said...

We hope it will be the beginning to a fruitful venture among the online community in Miri. Responsible blogging and contributing to the development of Miri is something we want to do.

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger