EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Blogging in Miri VI

Miri Bloggers Meet

Last night I had a rare opportunity to meet Miri bloggers and I forward my appreciation to Ladybird for the invitation. It is most memorable to me after all these year of traveling to be able to meet new friends not related my job specific. It will be a nostalgic event in my memories being able to meet them for the first time since I started blogging more than a year ago. After this first experience I am looking forward to attend such activities again in future anywhere on earth (ermm.....are there bloggers in space?) to increase my circle of friends who blogs. Miri bloggers, I extend my warmest welcome as new friends who share the same interest. Looking forward to meet you all again.


Experiencing the meet up, I think bloggers in other part of the country too should emulate the same since to be bloggers are a group of special people. Bloggers are not just literally productive and creative but must tag along with development in IT technological advancements.


Jack n ryanna, moderator of Miri Community.net

Sorry girls, I did not get your names


Sorry guys, did not get your names

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger