EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Birthday

Today 18th December is my birthday. As the clock tick 12.01 I started receiving SMS wishing me a happy birthday. At work today there is our monthly gathering and those who celebrate birthday this month were given birthday cards by the DG and a simple ceremony of cutting the cake.

I never had a grand birthday celebration throughout my life and don't think will do it such as partying or go clubbing with friends to celebrate a once in a year occasion for every person. I don;t regret by not doing it becuase the most important thing on my birthday is Allah still pamper and shower me with a healthy body. Syukur alhamdulillah, I still can maintain my blood pressure within the normal range, still doesn't fell any complication in my heart beat except sometimes experience missed heart beat. I once asked a doctor from IJN about the missed heartbeat and he told me one of the reason is too much coffee. I admit I drink coffee like I drink plain water. And on my 53rd birthday today I still don't have signs of diabetes. Those are the three ailment usually faced by present generations especially male: heart problem, high blood and diabetes. I pray to Allah to keep me in this shape throughout my life. (My brother passed away at age of 43 on 17th November 2007 due to Acute Myocardial Infarction)

By tomorrow I still have another three years to serve the country before going into compulsory retirement. Anybody want to recruit a retired old man from 19th December 2010?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zachhhh...semoga panjang umur serta murah rezeki...:)

bakaq a.k.a ~penarik beca said...

Happy birthday, bro!

Mudah-mudahan sentiasa di dalam limpahan kasih sayang dan keampunan Allah.

Beautiful Tonight said...

congratulation.. Actually yesterday many celebrities' birthday like Christina Aguilera, Brad Bitt and Steven Spelberg and Cliff Richard.

I am Vincent, I stay just near Endah Parade Carrefour. I am using Maxis broadband at home and DiGi edge on the move. Currently Maxis Broadband over HSDPA is sucked!

Anonymous said...

thank you ladybird, bakaq and levinx your wish. I appreciate it. god bless uols.

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger