EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Damai Malaysia?

Who the hell are they? Oh I think they are opportunist leaders who are looking forward to be ADUN or MPs in the next election. No, you do not represent me. Luckily I am not a member of any of the alleged 395 NGOs represented by Damai Malaysia (I will terminate my membership if I was in any of them)

Read Rantings by MM Here. Read Silent Majority by Rocky's Bru HERE.

I found a poll about this WTF Damai Malaysia is and said they are representing 1.5 million Malaysians HERE. The picture posted was a screen print after I polled. And see whats the result?

No!!! Damai Malaysia, you do not represent me. I love Malaysia and I am one of the silent majority who support for a fair and clean election and not with Damai Malaysia.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger