EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, November 19, 2007

INNALILLAHI WAINNALILLAHI ROJIUN

The saddest event in my life this year is I lost my smallest brother. He was the closest brother of mine during our younger days when I need to hide and loose myself before can go anywhere without him tailing my back. But after he went to the states to further his studies, our we are more dependent on each other and I move over to Sabah to to pursue teacher training. But our closeness still prevails. He was diagnosed and the reason for death acute myocardial infarction.

I just came back from an official duty in Kuching at 7.00 p.m. on 16th November and the morning 17th November my wife got the sad news. It was about 5.00 in the morning when the news came in and I immediately told my family to get dress and we'll be going home to Alor Setar. Praise to Allah The Almighty I arrive home in Alor Setar safely in my old faithful 1991 Proton Saga with my family and for the first time ever I use the highway from Jalan Duta toll plaza right up to Alor Setar Selatan Toll Plaza.

However I did not get the chance to see my late brother for the last time before his burial because the ceremony was done in such a hurry and I will regret that incident for the rest of my life. I will remember how I was treated because all the way about 15 minutes interval I phone back to tell them not to bury him yet since I am on my way and I want to see him for the last time. But all my calls and plead has gone into deaf ears.

I arrived the cemetery and the talkin was about to end. Tears flow down my cheek as I kneel in front of his grave regretting that no one had heed to my plea to see him for the last time. And i will regret that for life.

To my late brother INNALILLAHI WAINNALILLAH HI ROJIUN. From Allah he comes, to Allah he returns

2 comments:

bakaq a.k.a ~penarik beca said...

Takziah, bro!

Dengan nama-Nya Yang Maha Tinggi, mudah-mudahan adik Saudara dihimpunkan Allah di dalam golongan mereka yang diampuni dan dikasihi-Nya.

Anonymous said...

Salam takziah...

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger