EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Oh My...My Laptop

I blog about reformatting my laptop a few blog back and yesterday (8th Oct) I went to Low Yatt Plaza to further fix the reformatting problem. I did not find my disc 2 to complete the formatting. Found out that disc 2 consists of drivers for the components installed. So the girl manning the customer service centre help me a lot when she downloaded the drivers from the BenQ website. All the drivers were installed but the wlan driver. So that means my laptop can't have the wireless operating function. An error message show that there are some missing files in the system and could not be installed properly. However she advised me to buy the wireless adapter which is much cheaper than replacing the motherboard. Well, my laptop is already 3 years old with me. It might be high time I invest on a new laptop but alamak....No Money la. Then I remember that I had a 4 in 1 Wlan PCMCIA card I bought a few years back and can try out that card instead of buying a new WiFi adapter.

Back home I tried to use back the PCMCIA card but ooooo, where's the cd that has the driver in int. Without it I still can't use the card. BTW, I am having some problem with my laptop. It starts to hang. Programs starts to give a Not Responding message. Everytime the message appears it means I have to force shut down my laptop. Whenever I did a forced shutdown, the restart will begin with a disc check by Windows. So irritating. I decided to reformat my C: drive with the hope it will be back as near as normal just like before I first reformat a few days back.

Stil the problem persist. So now I have to think of a way how to get hold of a new laptop. Adsense ka? But how long have to wait. Think must go to Da Ma Cai 0r Magnum (LOL)


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger