EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, October 08, 2007

Next Stop - Sabah

The festive mood is clinging to my senses. Motivation toward work is fading by day and maybe in a few days time by hours. I have applied for my Hari Raya leave starting from 11th until 19th October and will be in Alor Setar. Not sure when will be back to KL. 11th October might be the last day I work for this month of October. After the holidays I will not be back in office until 18th November. So that means I have to complete everything before leaving the office on the 10th. This time it will be more than a month I'll leave my table not to go and see the world but on my official assignment.

My Itenary

21st October I will fly to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and will be there for 5 says until 26th. Sabah has always been very nostalgic to me. I was a 'citizen' of Sabah for 7 years in the 70s. I first landed in Kota Kinabalu in 1974 as a student teacher at Maktab Perguruan Gaya before being posted to Kota Marudu and served there for five years. Going back to Sabah will bring back my fond memories of the Land Below The Wind.

29th October will be another long drive up North to Kuala Perlis and will spend two nights there.
31st October will be a longer drive down to the tip of the Malay Peninsular, i.e. Johor. It has been quite sometime I did not go to Johor Bharu. In JB I might be stay until 2nd or 3rd November.

5th - 7th November - Another trip up Genting Highlands if it is confirmed. Whether genting or somewhere else definitley it will be an outstation duty for me.

11th to 16th November - Again will be back to Kuching for another five days.

Mathematical wise I will sit back on my chair at the office on 19th of November.

2 comments:

Nightwing said...

Hello Zach, Will like to wish you a Happy Selamat Hari Raya to you and your love ones. And also may you have a great and enjoyable trip for the coming month. (takut tak sempat to greet you)

Take care and God bless.

Anonymous said...

Zach...Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri dan Maaf Zahir Batin..:)

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger