EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, June 22, 2007

Another Nasi Goreng on the menu Tonight

Tonight I fry nasi goreng again. As usual I will use the Seri Aji Fried Rice Mix (just 50 cents ma). However tonight I put my son to test on picture taking. I asked him to snap pics of me preparing the Fried Rice and here are his talent at photography. First time la. He must learn more, like his father. Hahaha......

Slice some onion and garlic

Mix the rice with Fried Rice mix thoroughly before frying

The frying begins


Underexpose pic - The product of a digital camera. At this stage all the ingredients has been added including two eggs.

This is the Nasi Goreng Sambal Ayam Masak Merah (c)

Pictures: Muhammad Nurfirdaus

So do u think he has the talent like his father?

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger