EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, May 27, 2007

What I Found - We Eat shit

Today Harian Metro front paged about a blog that seem to be originated from the banned "Rasul Melayu" or Kahar Ahmad. So I did a Google search for the blog to read more about it not to believe in it but to know what has been written. However I fail to locate the blog but found something interesting that I would like to share with my visitors.

If you can still remember the issue of High Five bread came into the limelight when they are accused to be using ingredients which is not halal and worse it is a product of Israel. The brand? dubor. Dubor!! ?? Which in Malay means anal. Shit!.... So Malaysian have been eating shit all that while. Just a light humor (depending on your interpretation). After it has been exposed I did not buy anymore bread from that brand (after all my brand is not High Five). Want to know what I found and has been exposed by a blogger? Read here under High 5 oh High 5 dated 09.14.06 (2:38 am) and Roti Ohh Roti dated 09.09.06 (1:42 am) Note: sorry can't find the permalink. See for yourself the inside picture of the factory. I hope today the situation is not the same anymore.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger