EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Light Moment 3 - Still Low Yatt Plaza

Today I went to Low Yatt Plaza again to exchange the RAM that can't fit into my PC motherboard. I bought a DDR2 RAM whil my motherboard uses DDR Ram. A 512 MB cost RM 160. So I have to add another RM 40. On the ground floor there is the camera promotion and also a demo on Windows Vista. I think I did nto waste my time listening to the demo since I earn myself a USB Hub (picture) after answering a simple question about Vista.

After visiting Low Yatt, just window shopping at Level 3 Sungai Wang Plaza which was one of the rival to Imbi Plaza for computer geeks. It is in a sad state. Business there is in a bad state. They loose out to Low Yatt. Imbi next door is slowly closing shop and I think the IT@Sungai Wang is experiencing a slow death. However I bought two magazine at one of the bookshop: Surf and 50plus (I am past 50 ma.....).

I had lunch at the BB Hailam Chicken Rice restaurant next to BB Plaza on Jalan Bukit Bintang. The restaurant serves Halal food. This is the first time I had meal in a Hainan Chinese restuarant. I used to eat at Hailam rice in the 60s when my grandpa use to take me there back in Alor Setar and once in Padang Besar.


For the first time I experience being stranded on an LRT. It was the Sri Petaling bound LRT and before reaching the Sungai Besi station, the train seems having trouble climbing the track as the station is elevated. A few time the train stop and the driver tried his best to drive the train into the station. When it reached the station the driver announces, " Tren in menghadapi masalah teknikal. Sila tinggalkan tren, Terima kasih". What I had guessed is true . Luckily the train manage to stop at the station and the Sri Petaling bound commuter can wait for another train safely at the station.

The empty train then make its way toward Sri Petaling and it seems difficult to climb the higher track on the way. Commuters board the next train about 20 minutes later.
(Picture on right: The stranded commuter and the troubled train making its difficult way to Sri Petaling station)

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger