RESIDUAL INCOME

EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Malware On My Site

The warming emerged yesterday (19 November 2012) when I was using Mozilla Firefox to view this blog
It was on another computer. I thought it was a Mozilla Security check but when I view it on my laptop this morning using Google Chrome this message appears
Google safe browsing diagnosse reports this 

Malicious software includes 1 trojan(s).
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including contentmixi.com/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

I have read on facebook that some other blogs experience this situation. How to overcome?


 

1 comment:

cikgu said...

This problem has been resolved.

bedroom furniture Shop online for a great selection of bedroom furniture at low internet prices with fast home delivery service - bedroomboutique.eu

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?