EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Samsung Power Pack

Today 11th September 2012 I went to Low Yatt Plaza do claim my Samsung Spin and Win prize. It is the Samsung Tab 10.1 power pack.

The power pack for Tab 10.1 will be able to juice up my tablet when it runs out of power from its own battery. The power pack has a capacity of 7000 mAh. However the movable extension needs to be screwed with the provided tiny screws to prevent the tablet from falling off the the power pack. This can be quite a hassle because the screw need a small screwdriver to be handy every time I want to use the powerpack.

Unlike other power banks, they can be connected with a USB cable which is more practical. Anyway what am I complaining about? The powerpack comes to me FREE of charge because I won in in a contect. It is worth RM299.

The battery pack can be replaced with a new one if it has depleted until you can only charge it up to less than 50% of maximum, that is original capacity.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger