EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Galaxy Note Or Galaxy SIII?

I am juggling my mind between a Samsung Note or a Galaxy S III. The scale has been showing towards the Note but slowly moving towards SIII. Being the latest model, naturally Galaxy SIII has more features in its specifications. Only the price tag now is the deciding factor. I have to think of my wallet too.....

When the pointer moves over the separating line, someone told me that SIII has some minor problem but he could not specify what the problem is. This makes my decision more confusing.

However when SIII specification are design for humans, the advance spec seems to have limited usage. For example the S Beam only works with another SIII phone, so it will be one feature that might not be used at all for me. At the time of this posting, the Samsung website also mentioned that the All Share Cast feature is still not available (will be available soon).

Another Samsung SIII feture is Near Field Communication (NFC) but still the use of this communication is still very limited. I am hoping Galaxy SIII user can update me with their experience of using it.
THIS

OR THIS




Comparing the price tag, Galaxy Note has dropped to RM1799 from its introduction RRP tag of RM2199(?) And SIII just being introduced is tagged at RM2199. If I were to compare the features of both that is within my ability the Note will be a better choice with the advantage that it has a larger screen display.

Now that Samsung launched its new baby Samsung Note 2 the decisive factor is put on hold. Watch on YouTube. However I am using the Galaxy Tab 10.1 at present.

Any advice?

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger