EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Today I am 57

It has been 57 years today that I was born. Syukur Alhamdulillah I have been given this most precious "rezeki" by Allah to still breathe and live as a normal individual. The precious gift to me by Allah is health. I have not suffered any major ailment until today. I consider myself still free from diabetes, high blood pressure and heart problem. Even though He will pull back that gift from me anytime, I am happy that He had given me 57 years of healthy life. Looking back I ponder upon myself as to why Allah let me live after He took back all my sisters and brothers. Maybe He still want me to serve the community. Maybe He want me to serve my mother and father that i love so much. Its all a test of how patient I am and whatever test Allah gave me, I know He is the most Almighty. Maha Pencipta and Maha Mengetahui. 

To all my friends that have helped me in one way or another, only Allah will reward you accordingly. Pray for my continuous health so that I will still be of use to the community, which I promise to myself to serve a long as I can. 

Today I am 57 and my first anniversary as a pensioner.
Taken on the last day of 56th years old

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger