EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, March 03, 2011

My Samsung Tab Has Battery Problem?

I think its confirm that the battery of my Samsung Tab has a problem. It was fully charged last night at about 12.00 pm. I wanted to test whether the problem persist and leave it overnight on standby with the cables pulled off. When I woke up at 7.00 this morning, and upon checking, found out that the battery symbol is blinking and when I switch it on, it remind me to plug the charger and only 1% of power left. 

It means that on standby, the battery can't even stand half a day comparing to the products review I read on the internet. I pick part of the review here. So, how about that battery life? It's pretty good. After periodically surfing the web and reading on the Tab for about a day and a half with just 3G on, the battery is at about 20 percent. On our taxing video rundown test, which loops a standard definition video at about 65 percent brightness and 3G off, but WiFi on, the Tab's 4000mAh battery lasted for 6 hours and 9 minutes. That's around the same as some of the other Android tablet's we've tested, but not as long as the iPad's 9 hours and 33 minutes.


Another review HERE says "The battery life is expected to last an impressive 7 hours of continuous video playback".

My Tab can't even run for an hour after a full charge and when the battery show 50%, in about less than 5 minutes the message asking me to plug in the charger pops up. I think I have to charge the battery with some Tongkat Ali power or Gambir Sarawak, to maintain its erection, err.. I mean power and prevent it from premature ejaculation.  


I tried recalibrating the battery by letting it drain totally and recharged but there is no significance change. 

I an going to take it back to the dealer........


1 comment:

Wolvepadmerine said...

i was told that samsung tab battery will drain if you install wrong application or downloaded things randomly... so in your case delete unnecessary softwares and install juice defender... i have the same problem after i installed few free softwares from the android market... n juice defender help solve my problem

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger