EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, March 03, 2011

My Samsung Tab Has Battery Problem?

I think its confirm that the battery of my Samsung Tab has a problem. It was fully charged last night at about 12.00 pm. I wanted to test whether the problem persist and leave it overnight on standby with the cables pulled off. When I woke up at 7.00 this morning, and upon checking, found out that the battery symbol is blinking and when I switch it on, it remind me to plug the charger and only 1% of power left. 

It means that on standby, the battery can't even stand half a day comparing to the products review I read on the internet. I pick part of the review here. So, how about that battery life? It's pretty good. After periodically surfing the web and reading on the Tab for about a day and a half with just 3G on, the battery is at about 20 percent. On our taxing video rundown test, which loops a standard definition video at about 65 percent brightness and 3G off, but WiFi on, the Tab's 4000mAh battery lasted for 6 hours and 9 minutes. That's around the same as some of the other Android tablet's we've tested, but not as long as the iPad's 9 hours and 33 minutes.


Another review HERE says "The battery life is expected to last an impressive 7 hours of continuous video playback".

My Tab can't even run for an hour after a full charge and when the battery show 50%, in about less than 5 minutes the message asking me to plug in the charger pops up. I think I have to charge the battery with some Tongkat Ali power or Gambir Sarawak, to maintain its erection, err.. I mean power and prevent it from premature ejaculation.  


I tried recalibrating the battery by letting it drain totally and recharged but there is no significance change. 

I an going to take it back to the dealer........


1 comment:

Wolvepadmerine said...

i was told that samsung tab battery will drain if you install wrong application or downloaded things randomly... so in your case delete unnecessary softwares and install juice defender... i have the same problem after i installed few free softwares from the android market... n juice defender help solve my problem

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?