EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Missing My Loved Ones

It is fated and everyone has to accept that missing their loved ones can never be fended off. Everybody will at one time or another will have have to face the fact that he or she has to go. 

The saddest moment in life is to accept that he or she passed away. 

My family is made up of 6 siblings and now I am the only one left. I was born after my elder brother and two sisters passed away and that didn't make it as my saddest moments. But two of my younger brothers was called by Allah and that leaves me alone with my aged parents (mother and mother). Although I am not depending on both of them for a living but to have lost them is a fact I have to accept. Being young doesn't mean one will not die soon. 

I lost my youngest brother on 17th November 2007 due to Acute Myiocardial Infarction at the Kedah Medical Centre. That was too bad I could not see his remains for the last time because those who arrange the funeral did not wait for me to arrive eventhough I was just an hour away after rushing back from Kuala Lumpur. They  just buried him and when I arrived at the cemetry, the talkin is being read by the Imams. He was laid to rest at the Mesjid Al Huda Cemetry, Kg. Lubok Air, Air Hitam Kedah 
To my brother Allahyarham Mohd Shukri bin Hj Baharum, Al Fatihah to you. 
1964 - 2007
May your soul Rest In Peace

This year again I lost another brother also due to illness. He was diagnosed as having Advanced Colon Cancer and Peritonial Metastasis 

He passed away peacefully at the Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital at 11.40 am on 17th Mac 2011 with all the family at his hospital bedside. Thank god, I was able to make my way back to Alor Setar and even though I have no opportunity to speak to him from the time of my arrival (about 4.00am) till his last breath, I was present at that critical moment.  He was laid to rest at the Mesjid Al Ghufran Cementry, Akar Peluru, Persiaran Sultan Abdul Hamid, Alor Setar. Dear brother, Mohd Zahir bin Hj Baharum, Al Fatihah to you. 1957 - 2011

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my Facebook friends, my friends and well wishers who prayed for his health while he was warded from 3rd Mac 2011 until the moment of his demise. Also to those who convey their condolences to our bereaved family. 

I also convey our family's deepest thanks to all the staff of Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah, Alor Setar,  who took care of him and the surgeon and his staff for all their effort to save his live. However Allah is more Powerful and Invincible. 

Again, AL FATIHAH TO BOTH  MY LATE BROTHERS. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger