EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, January 06, 2011

My Windows 7 First Problem

I started using Windows 7 operating when I buy a new CPU. As with my previous computer, this is also a shared computer with my other family members. 

Being a shared PC definitely we have to add guest users and myself being the admin. I log on to the internet using Yes Go dongle. 

I face a problem when I was registering the connection for guest account. Every time I switched to guest account, it will ask for the admins permission get the Go dongle connected to the internet. It will be quite a hassle because every time guest want to use the PC my permission has to be granted and that means I must always be around when someone want to use the PC. Surely I will not reveal my admin password. 

How to solve this problem?

No comments:

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?