EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, January 06, 2011

My Windows 7 First Problem

I started using Windows 7 operating when I buy a new CPU. As with my previous computer, this is also a shared computer with my other family members. 

Being a shared PC definitely we have to add guest users and myself being the admin. I log on to the internet using Yes Go dongle. 

I face a problem when I was registering the connection for guest account. Every time I switched to guest account, it will ask for the admins permission get the Go dongle connected to the internet. It will be quite a hassle because every time guest want to use the PC my permission has to be granted and that means I must always be around when someone want to use the PC. Surely I will not reveal my admin password. 

How to solve this problem?

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger