EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year 2011 - A New Decade

Photo Credit: mStar

It's already 2011 and I am sure most people have not fulfilled last years resolution. 

So, carry forward the resolution with some amendments? I don't make resolutions because change does not  only occur during the turn of the new year. Resolutions have to be made every now and then and as is where it is. Haha...just like buying property. 

2011 is a new life for me. I am a pensioner now. No more waking up in the morning and get ready to go to work. I have more time to myself and my family. But that does not mean I am going to stay dormant because it will affect my brain and my physical self. Lucky I am quite net savvy and I can still challenge my mind to new things and knowledge on the internet. 

I take this opportunity in my first posting of the decade to wish all my readers Happy NewYear. 


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger