EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Test Post Using Windows Live Writer

This post is drafted on Windows Live Writer. Found about out this windows application from a twit and since last night I have been concentrating on this new finding on blog posting. Maybe many blogger has been using this application to publish their posting. It will take sometimes for me to get used to this apps.

Windows Live Writer is one of Window Lives the service application and can be considered a one-stop-centre for posting blogs on blogger and wordpress etc.. I am not sure whether I will be able to stick with this apps and it all depend on how user friendly and easy to publish my blogs from here. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger