EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fail To Land RM 20 Again

Receive and email from Nuffnang informing me that my entry for week 6 was not in the 100 first entry receive. Seems that the contest has fished many bloggers now. I failed too in the 5th week but I can understand because I send in the entry a bit late.I sent in my posting on Wednesday. 

For week 6 I sent in on Tuesday and still can't make it into the first 100 entry. So it seems that now bloggers have to stay in front of the monitor or laptop to know whether new tittle for the following week has been posted and send in the entry immediately at the expense of quality blogging. I did that for this week 7 and sent in my entry on Monday itself. I am already demoralized after two subsequent weeks. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger