EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Blogging And Winning Through 2009

It was a sweet year in 2009 for my blogging experience. I had won a few prizes in blog posting contest and it start with the PJ Blogger Karnival when I won the pre event blog posting contest. 

Then when Nuffnang organised the Project Alpha Season I, I submitted weekly postings and won prizes in kind for a few weeks including a First prize for one of the week. 

Ministry of Federal Territories and Urban Well-being organised Blog4ft contest to urge bloggers write about the Federal Territories in October I start posting blogs and finally I submitted 72 postings and the effort won me the Top 5 contributors. Beside I was listed as one of the 25 winner for the Jury Special prize and I will be taking home a Blackberry 8250 Gemini and Celcom Broadband stick with one month free usage. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger