EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Blogging And Winning Through 2009

It was a sweet year in 2009 for my blogging experience. I had won a few prizes in blog posting contest and it start with the PJ Blogger Karnival when I won the pre event blog posting contest. 

Then when Nuffnang organised the Project Alpha Season I, I submitted weekly postings and won prizes in kind for a few weeks including a First prize for one of the week. 

Ministry of Federal Territories and Urban Well-being organised Blog4ft contest to urge bloggers write about the Federal Territories in October I start posting blogs and finally I submitted 72 postings and the effort won me the Top 5 contributors. Beside I was listed as one of the 25 winner for the Jury Special prize and I will be taking home a Blackberry 8250 Gemini and Celcom Broadband stick with one month free usage. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?