EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, January 03, 2010

This Annoying Pop Up

I use to receive this annoying pop-ups for an on-line university degree. This happens often happens when I wanted to view my blog after being posted. Today I receive this pop-up again everytime I click to view my blog after posting. I enable pop-up blocker on my netbook and maybe that's the reason it appears on the main page.

Then I found out that the problem is with the FREE Geobytes addin. Worse it this statement "Earn-your-degree.com has no control over that or any other pop-up advertising. "

So. now the question is do I have to delete my Geobyte addin? I am not ready to be a Premium member because there is not much benefit from upgrading.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger