EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oops! This Link Appear To Be Broken

Since about a week ago, I have been receiving this message on my netty (netbook). I am not sure whether its connection problem or my netty's problem. Read also my posting Broadband In Malaysia Sucks. I thought it was because of my new broadband service but it was just three days ago I started using it. I am experiencing it frequently when running on Maxis Broadband too. I use to have a better signal strength at the office but now at home too this Oops! This link appear to be broken message appears more frequently.

Besides receiving the message, seems that I am having problem opening blogger which includes uploading of pictures. Is our broadband service getting from bad to worse? Can we be proud of our Multimedia Super Corridor after all?

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger