EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, December 18, 2009

1 Muharram 1431= 18 Disember 2009 = 55th Birthday

Today 1 Muharram 1431 Hijri and 18 December 2009.
Its a coincidence that today is my 55th birthday. Yes, I am 55 today. Another year to move into the compulsory retirement environment. Today next year I will be free from office assignments. What I am wondering now is how to cope with retirement life after 34 years of following the routine of waking up in the morning and get ready to go to work. I will wake up on the morning of 18th December 2010 and find that I have 'lost' my job.

Being able to live up to 55 years in good health is a luxury. How lucky to be able to live up to this age with signs of heart problem, diabetes and high blood pressure, the common ailments of todays individual. I lost my brother when he is just 43 years old in 2007 due to Acute Myiocardial Infarction. And all this luxury, I thanks Allah for lending it to me and I hope He will still let he have the luxury as long as possible.

It is so nice to still live and enjoy a healthy life not every individual has. Its so nice to still be able to get involve in extreme sports which can be considered not suitable for my age. I just wonder how I can get involve playing competitive paintball at this age when everytime I visit the playing venue, players of my age is less than a handful.

Syukur Alhamdulillah......I am blessed with a healthy life.  

No comments:

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?