EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, December 18, 2009

1 Muharram 1431= 18 Disember 2009 = 55th Birthday

Today 1 Muharram 1431 Hijri and 18 December 2009.
Its a coincidence that today is my 55th birthday. Yes, I am 55 today. Another year to move into the compulsory retirement environment. Today next year I will be free from office assignments. What I am wondering now is how to cope with retirement life after 34 years of following the routine of waking up in the morning and get ready to go to work. I will wake up on the morning of 18th December 2010 and find that I have 'lost' my job.

Being able to live up to 55 years in good health is a luxury. How lucky to be able to live up to this age with signs of heart problem, diabetes and high blood pressure, the common ailments of todays individual. I lost my brother when he is just 43 years old in 2007 due to Acute Myiocardial Infarction. And all this luxury, I thanks Allah for lending it to me and I hope He will still let he have the luxury as long as possible.

It is so nice to still live and enjoy a healthy life not every individual has. Its so nice to still be able to get involve in extreme sports which can be considered not suitable for my age. I just wonder how I can get involve playing competitive paintball at this age when everytime I visit the playing venue, players of my age is less than a handful.

Syukur Alhamdulillah......I am blessed with a healthy life.  

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger