EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, November 23, 2009

What A Bullshit Customer Service At Carrefour Sri Petaling

23 November 2009 @ 9.00 p.m.
I went to Carrefour Seri Petaling to do some groceries and decided that I wanted to buy a headphone. After making my selection, I headed to the cashier counter to pay for the item. The girl at the cashier asked me whether I want to test the item first and ask me to head to the test counter. At least she is polite to serve me before I purchase the item.

At the counter there is one girl waiting for the guy manning the test counter to test a new iron that she is buying. Both are Malays. Yes, the same race as I am- Melayu. He tested the iron and then ask the girl to go to the cashier counter to get the Warranty Card endorsed.

While packing back the iron, he was telling the girl to go and wait for him at the motorcycle park. When the girl was walking towards the cashier counter, the guy again reminded the girl to go and wait for him at the motorcycle park. Maybe she is his girlfriend. I thought it was my turn to get my headphone tested. To my surprise he just left me there and leaves while snooping away as if not wanting his supervisor to see him. Well, I was quite stunned. I wave to another girl, a sales assistant I think wearing the red vest with the famous Carrefour question behind, "May I help you?". The girl too just stood there looking at me as if I am just a puppet being controlled from the ceiling by my puppetter. What a bullshit customer Carrefour has.

Then there was another incident and also involving headphone at the same location. That happened a few weeks ago. I was interested in the earplug headphone when I saw the price tag RM 9.90. When I went to the cashier to pay for the item, the cash machine registered RM 13.90. I complained why the price on the shelve is lower than the one registered. I went to counter check and it was RM 9.90. An assistant went with me to check and he said the tagging was wrong and pulled out the price tag. Is it my fault when Carrefour puts a wrong price tag and just to say sorry, wrong tag. I held on to my principle that the customer is always right and I just walk away without buying the phone telling him and her that I decided to buy because of the price. And The last word I said was, "Nak tipu customer..."

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger