EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Have You Voted For Me?

For the last few days I have been neglecting this blog because I am concentrating on another blog .....as I travel posting entries for Blog4FT contest. To date I already have 40 posts about Kuala Lumpur and Labuan either base on my past travel or the recently collected information. The contest is still running until 5th of January 2010 and the prize is quite luxurious. What I want to do is to keep myself on the top 10 contributors because by being there, my blog will always be visible on the first page whenever someone visits. I just can't depend on the random entries because blogs listed are picked at random and my name is not always there.

I hope you can help vote for my blogs. 30% of the points will come from readers vote while another 70 from panel of judges.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger