EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Paid To Click

I have registered myself for the Paid To Click Program on the internet. The program will pay subscribers or called affiliate for reading links that is being sent. Subscribers have to read the link between 20 seconds and 60 seconds before the money is being credited into his/her account.


This morning I registered with this website and after reading a few advertisement I already have $45.00 in my account. This amount will be credited into my Paypal account and now Paypal transactions can be made in Malaysia. The statement below is for sweetptr.com

One Paid To Read program that I join is the Sweet PTR. This program gives you a $25 sign-up bonus. So, it means if you sign-up you will be given that bonus not including the links that you read.

I join PROmail pay to read website last night. PORmail gives a higher commission to read mails and today I already have $500 cahs balance in my account. This money will be deposited into members Paypal account upon request. However FREE member will only be able to cash out after having $ 10,000 in the account. I think members have nothing to loose since he is not paying any subscription to open and maintain an account. Promails.org is world's first Online Paid To Read Program in the Web that obtained ISO 27001 Information Security System certifications to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, security and safe online earning for users.

If you wish to give a try just click the banner below and read the information from PROmail.

promails.org

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger