EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, November 05, 2009

More than 7K in 5 Days

You might have encountered a list of affiliate advertisement as soon as you visit this blog. But before that is a list of Vote Me banner. Some of you might find it irritating but the Vote Me banner will go off after 5 January 2010 when the Blog 4ft contest ends. However I hope when you visit this site, you will be kind hearted enough to vote for my blogs. Just click the respective banners and when the page load just scroll down and click vote.  I thank you in advance for your votes.

Then you will see a list of affiliate banner ads. That banner add not only give me some benefits but it will to you too.They are my referral accounts and if you decide to register (FREE Registration) you too can earn some money while being on-line. The procedure is after you register for an affiliate account you will be receive a registration bonus that is being credited into your account. Members will be sent emails containing advertisements and have to click and let the page run for between 20 seconds to 80 seconds. After the required duration had been fulfilled, your account will be credited automatically. Members do not have to worry about missing reading the mails because it will be accumulated.

I join these websites on 1 November 2009 and until I write this entry I have already accumulated $ 7623.00 from the 4 websites. All that for just a few minutes of reading email advertisements online. I still can't request for payout because there is a minimum payout limit and I have to fulfil the requirement. Payout can be made any time if I upgrade to Premium member for between $199 to $220 base on the website. I might upgrade and receive a FREE laptop (needs to be confirmed for International members) and request payout earlier.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger