EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Going To Posh Restaurants


I have seen the signboard somewhere but have never been inside one. I see it as a high end restaurant and not my level to dine in there. I knew TGIF  together with other foreign restaurants has been in Malaysia for sometimes and from my preception caters to the upper class community. Thats why you only find them in upper and middle class communities, and in Klang Valley at Damansara, Mid Valley and the city centre. We will never find such restaurants at Gua Musang or Sungai Rengit for example.

One reason for me to avoid such posh places is price tag. As a low income wage earner definitely every cents count for me. Why go for a cup of tea any pay hight price when I can get a fraction of the same type of drink at a mamak stall for just a fraction of the price. Thats my philosophy in one way or another. Of course I'll go if its free which I will after winning a RM100 voucher in the Nuffnang Project Alpha blog contest. It will be some experience for me to dine at TGIF and have high tea at Autumn Cafe, Sunway Resort.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger