EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Get Paid To Click -2

For the past few days since 1 November, I spend more of my time on the email and clicking advertisements. Its the get paid to click activity. If you check at the top and bottom of this blog you can see some advertisement banners. Thats the my get paid to click accounts that I have registered to.

The website send links for me to click into my email box. When I click the link it will direct me to another website. As soon as the website is displayed there is a message  on top 'Thank you for supporting our sponsors!. You will receive XXXX cents(s), once you have visited this sponsor's site for at least XX seconds.'After leaving the site for the required time duration the message change to "Your account has been credited. Thank you."

I was discussing with a friend this morning just to clear our curiosity. How and where these companies get the money to pay members. As a free member I do not have to pay a single cent to them and yet they are paying members between $50 - $ 100 for having the advertiser's website running on my computer for the given time duration. On top of that they even pay sign-up bonus between $200 -$500 per member besides $20 -$50 for referrals.

If all goes well and the company do honour their pledge, I might be able to request for payout by the end of November and receive my check by end of 2009. After 10 days of registering on one of the site, I had already  accumulated $9,300.00 in my account. It will be another $15,700 before I can request for payout from this site:

mailsmoney.net

The big question is, am I going to get the money? Is this legal? This company is based in the US. I just don't know the answer until I actually receive and clear my check or get nothing at all. If I did not receive any money after being eligible for payout, I will loose that $25,000. in numbers but not in physical money. In fact I do not loose any money but just a few minutes a day checking my email and click the advertisers website. So I have nothing to loose. Even though I did not spend my time clicking and let the website run on my laptop, I will waste my time on something else too.

Now I can only dream what I am going to do with the money (LOL). Buy paintball e-marker (which will be the top priority for now), Go for holidays? Buy  new car? The dream will not end. BUT if only the money really comes.

So if you think you want a good dream like me, you too can join by clicking the banner provided. You get the sign-up bonus, I get the referral bonus.


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger