EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, November 09, 2009

Err 99 On My Canon

At first I was wondering why my camera did not click when I pressed the shutter release button. On flash mode, the flash signal keeps blinking but the shutter was not released.However one I found out that the autofocus is not working and thats the problem for the shutter not released. Problem one detected.

A few days ago another message pops up on my viewing screen. OMG, I have been loosing what I snap prior to the Err 99 message.

Posted the question on twitter with the hope some camera enthusiast will read and response. Also posted on Facebook and at the time of writing this entry there has been no repsonse. Perhaps I must change my name and profile picture to a voluptuous sexy lady with boobs showing the deep cleavage. Hahaha, just joking. After sending a direct question to a paintball friend mojosh, did he replied that he had that error on his camera before. Thanks mojosh (when going to ASTAKA to shoot paint again?).

However when the error message flashed on the screen, I do follow the instruction but just can snap one or two more times before the error message pops up again. So lucky that both problem arises when the camera is under warranty. Oh....its just a Canon EOS 1000D

Then I decided to google and found some answers that cool down my stress level a bit with the solution for Err 99. Read HERE. Another site worth visiting regarding this message is HERE.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger