EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, September 18, 2009

Before You Jump Into Tunetalk

I bought a starter pack for Tunetalk and I learn a lesson tonight. I understand that subscriber can change to a preferred number. After purchasing the SIM pack I log in to Tunetalk website to change  the number to  my preferred number. I was advised by the sales assistant at the dealer that I can log in to Tunetalk website to do it. However when I log in to self-care, that I get is a registration page that I have to register but nowhere for me to change my number. I was only asked to book my preferred number which I did, thinking that when the dealer submitted my registration form when I purchase the SIM pack, Tunetalk will trace my Mykad number to the registration that I did online. Then they will change my number to the preferred number that I booked. I was wrong.

Tonigt after sending an email to Customer Care, I found out that the "Option to change your number anytime" might not be valid and just to lure prospective subscriber. I sent an email to Tunetalk Customer Care enquiring about the preferred number I had booked with the intention to "change your number anytime".

This is the advertisement at Tunetalk website


Change your Mobile Number Anytime!
Don't like your Tune Talk mobile number anymore? Getting too many annoying calls? Change it without even having to change your SIM card. Your entire account information, including credit balance and history will be retained. Just login to your Self Care account or visit any of our authorized dealer.


Customer Care's reply; "You have activated this on 15th Sept 09 and have made two calls with this. As this is an active card, there is no issue with the dealer’s registration.

As for your booking, you would need to get a new SIM card for the reserved number.

Tune Talk Customer Care"


It seems that everytime I want to "change your number anytime", I have to buy a new SIM and now I am wondering whether the RM 100,000 Personal Accident Insurance Coverage, another benefit of being a subscriber to Tunetalk, is valid or not. 


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger