EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, August 29, 2009

You Are Not Patriotic, So Am I: Because U Do Not Fly The JG

Yes!!, you are NOT patriotic because you do not fly the Jalur Gemilang. That is the benchmark to gauge one's patriotism to the country. What a bullshit accusation. Read HERE.

I never fly the JG since 1998. So it means I am not patriotic. Huh.......

I was taught how to respect flags when I was in the cub and then scout movement. And that education still persist in my heart and I still do respect flags as my cubmaster and scoutmaster taught me. However I do not fly the JG on my car come every August because of my respect to Jalur Gemilang. So if I do not fly Jalur Gemilang, it does not mean I am not patriotic. There are thousands of way to be patriotic and not by flying Jalur Gemilang only.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?