EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, August 29, 2009

You Are Not Patriotic, So Am I: Because U Do Not Fly The JG

Yes!!, you are NOT patriotic because you do not fly the Jalur Gemilang. That is the benchmark to gauge one's patriotism to the country. What a bullshit accusation. Read HERE.

I never fly the JG since 1998. So it means I am not patriotic. Huh.......

I was taught how to respect flags when I was in the cub and then scout movement. And that education still persist in my heart and I still do respect flags as my cubmaster and scoutmaster taught me. However I do not fly the JG on my car come every August because of my respect to Jalur Gemilang. So if I do not fly Jalur Gemilang, it does not mean I am not patriotic. There are thousands of way to be patriotic and not by flying Jalur Gemilang only.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger