EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, July 03, 2009

Web Forgery = Phishing

This warning notice came from Firefox. Firefox 3 has built-in Phishing and Malware protection to help keep online surfing secure.

The warning came after I clicked a link from twitter.

I open Google Chrome browser and test the same link sent from the same twitterite and this is the warning given.However I did not block the twitterite from my twitter because a few other link given seems to be genuine. But as personal security reason, I'll not give out any personal information to this twitterite.

1 comment:

EVo said...

very dangerous, phishing sites. some make it look very real. those inexperienced ones sure kena :/

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger