EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, July 03, 2009

Web Forgery = Phishing

This warning notice came from Firefox. Firefox 3 has built-in Phishing and Malware protection to help keep online surfing secure.

The warning came after I clicked a link from twitter.

I open Google Chrome browser and test the same link sent from the same twitterite and this is the warning given.However I did not block the twitterite from my twitter because a few other link given seems to be genuine. But as personal security reason, I'll not give out any personal information to this twitterite.

1 comment:

EVo said...

very dangerous, phishing sites. some make it look very real. those inexperienced ones sure kena :/

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?