EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Going 100K

At the moment I write this post, Kennedy Western University Online visitor counter has recorded that 99483 visitors landed on this blog. So if517 more visitors hit this blog it will reach the 100,ooo mark. If the average of 100 visitors a day visits then by 2nd August, I might hit it. This coming 2nd August I might still be in Malacca to take part in the Fourth Curcuit of the My NPL paintball tournament.

The above draft was written last night (28th July) but I did not publish it because I can't upload a picture to the post. So I saved it. The problem was Blogger could not upload the pictures even after 1 hour of waiting. And that was using P1 Wimax supposedly no jam on the highway but it turn up to be just a jungle track full of thorns.

This morning I am using Maxis Broadband (lucky still not barred cos did not pay this month bill yet, LOL). When I check counter is is already showing 99529.

If I really hit 100k mark on that day (or earlier) it will be more sweeter if my team Yakuza too can make it to the podium. Just like the what the picture below depicts (posted it on My Sport). The can drink will surely be sweet even if there's no sugar in it. Hahahahaha.........

However, I might already hit that mark if I were to place the counter from day one, I created this blog on 4th May 2006 with this posting. To all visitors who drop by, thank you for making the number.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger