EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, June 21, 2009

What's On The Menu?

Just a light moment. Look at the pic and its your interpretation. No!, they don't serve that. Just a coincidence in the name.

UPDATED.

Shabu is one of the new drug introduced especially to the lower income addicts. When Isaw this signboard at a shopping complex in Petaling Jaya, my mind veered straight to the drug. Well, I am ignorant about Japanese cuisine. What I know is sushi and that also was made popular (to me) by the cartoon series Sin Chan.

Tonight I read a blog and there is a mention about shabu shabu that prompt me to make a Wiki search. Now I know that shabu-shabu is a Japanese variant of hot pot. Read HERE.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger