EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, June 21, 2009

What's On The Menu?

Just a light moment. Look at the pic and its your interpretation. No!, they don't serve that. Just a coincidence in the name.

UPDATED.

Shabu is one of the new drug introduced especially to the lower income addicts. When Isaw this signboard at a shopping complex in Petaling Jaya, my mind veered straight to the drug. Well, I am ignorant about Japanese cuisine. What I know is sushi and that also was made popular (to me) by the cartoon series Sin Chan.

Tonight I read a blog and there is a mention about shabu shabu that prompt me to make a Wiki search. Now I know that shabu-shabu is a Japanese variant of hot pot. Read HERE.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?