EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, May 10, 2009

What A Joke

I was googling for hotels in Kudat, Sabah and got a hard tickling on my stomach. I click on one of the search results. The satelite map pointed to where Kinabalu Hotel is : Block C, Sedco Shophouse, 89057 Kudat, Sabah. The hotel is situated somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean south of Nigeria. No! I am not joking. See for yourself the map that I screen captured. 

If I am not a Malaysian and has very limited knowledge about the place, I might have bought a plane ticket to Nigeria or Ghana and swim with all my luggage to checkin at Kinabalu Hotel, in Kudat. 

Hey!!Don't laugh la. I am not joking. 

I am leaving for Kudat on Airasia Sunday 10 May. 

 

2 comments:

maRCus said...

kwang kwang kwang.. what a joke lar...! XD

ps. i OSO gian to shoot ppl!! XD

NEXT WEEK!! NEXT WEEK!!

AngeL BeaR said...

hahaha...so I figure out that ppl who drives going there need to cross the ocean and swim...

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?