EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, May 10, 2009

What A Joke

I was googling for hotels in Kudat, Sabah and got a hard tickling on my stomach. I click on one of the search results. The satelite map pointed to where Kinabalu Hotel is : Block C, Sedco Shophouse, 89057 Kudat, Sabah. The hotel is situated somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean south of Nigeria. No! I am not joking. See for yourself the map that I screen captured. 

If I am not a Malaysian and has very limited knowledge about the place, I might have bought a plane ticket to Nigeria or Ghana and swim with all my luggage to checkin at Kinabalu Hotel, in Kudat. 

Hey!!Don't laugh la. I am not joking. 

I am leaving for Kudat on Airasia Sunday 10 May. 

 

2 comments:

marcusan said...

kwang kwang kwang.. what a joke lar...! XD

ps. i OSO gian to shoot ppl!! XD

NEXT WEEK!! NEXT WEEK!!

AngeL BeaR said...

hahaha...so I figure out that ppl who drives going there need to cross the ocean and swim...

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger