EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blogging In Kudat

Arrived Kudat this evening and recalling all the sweet and not so sweet memories when I was working in Sabah. 

Stayed at the Kudat Golf and Marina Resort. Too bad I am not playing golf. It was a tiring journey and had travelled the whole day. 

Left my house at 7.30 in the morning and arrived Kudat at about 6.45 in the evening. Nearly 12 hours of travelling. The best thing is that I arrived earlier than my luggage. The luggage arrived about 9.50 tonight. There is an interesting reason for that. I don't have the time to relate the whole story of this journey tonight. Maybe I'll post it in my other blog

My guess was wrong. I was looking forward to a no internet access but now I can surf at the lobby of the hotel. So I am not lost after all. 

Ohhh.....hungry. Gotto go out for dinner. Will post later......

2 comments:

marcusan said...

Golf and Marinia RESORT la uncle.. if xde internet.. heh! habis jatuh saham lar..hahaha..

good u are safe and sound there. have funn!!

ps. bump into EVo? LOL

Anonymous said...

hi marcus, I did not meet Evo either at LCCT or KK T2. Maybe I try to teropong him on top My Kinabalu from here.

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger