EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Going To Kudat, Sabah

Yes, I am going to Kudat on the northern tip of the island of Borneo. 

Actually Kudat is not a new place for me to visit since I have been to this town in the 70s when I was working in Kota Marudu, Sabah for five years. However after years of leaving the Land Below the wind, Kudat might look much more different from what I can remember and visualise those days.

I have been googling on Google Map to see how Kudat looks like lately and trying to landmark places that were present when I visited the town. There are definitely lots of changes. 

Since I got the news that I am going back to Kudat it will be a nostalgic memories for me and recall the experiences I had been through when I was there. This time around I will try to make my home coming more memorable. There are new places for me to visit and I think the top in my priorities is to visit Tanjung Mengayau, the northern most tip of Borneo Island. I will blog about the visit this time.  Hope there is someone from Kudat reading this posting and better if you are a blogger too so we can share the experiences. 

Just counting the days to leave for Kudat. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger